Monday, April 4, 2011

Lazy Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun. A lot of relaxing with my family and boyfriend. On Friday night my family and I met my uncle and cousins at Chilis for supper.

Of course I got one my favorite meals: honey chipotle chicken crispers with cheese fries!
If you have someone with you, y'all can order the two for $20, which gives you a shared appetizer, your own meal and mini brownie shot. It is a lot of food for a great deal! After Chilis, we went to...
Even though everything looked so temping I decided not to get anything. What is your favorite flavor at Cold Stone?

Saturday, my mom and I did some shopping and had a lot of fun! I got a few new summer outfits. When I got home I checked the mail and saw I had gotten a letter from the University of Alabama. I was accepted into graduate school! I will start working on my masters of higher education this fall! 

I found this cute cartoon and I thought I would share it with you..
Make sure you check out Megan's "In this wonderful life" for a blog makeover giveaway from Diamond Doll Designs. You can find out the information, click here

Happy Monday Everyone!



No comments: