Easter Egg Candies
My mom made these last year for Easter and everyone loved them so I thought I would share the recipe with you. The recipe came from the 2003 Taste of Home's Holiday and Celebrations cookbook.
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles or colored sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds)
I have been busy this morning making a birthday cake for one of my best friends!
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!
|He is risen!|