Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Best Years Are Still Ahead

Well my birthday was fabulous!! Thank you for all the sweet comments, they always make my day :) When I first woke up my mom had decorated my bedroom door with birthday signs and she had went to Jacks and brought me home a birthday breakfast!

After breakfast my mom, grandmother and I set out on a shopping trip. I got some cute clothes and we ate lunch at Chilis. My mom didn't order a cake, but we went to my favorite place in Mountain Brook, Olexas and bought several slices of their chocolate and vanilla cake to have later that night. That night we went to church and afterwards my grandparents came over to eat cake, chips & dip. 
23!
me & my grandparents
Cake from Olexas
After we had our little family party a bunch of "bestest" friends and I got together to go watch the midnight release of Hangover II. 

I really think I liked this one better than the first! It was a very funny movie!! Here are some of the pictures at the theater. 
me & my brother
dillon & myself
emily & me
rachel, megan & meg
me and alix
It was a great birthday!! A very memorable day :)

3 comments:

Kori said...

Hope you had a great day honey!!! Kori xoxo

Leigh Powell Hines said...

I"m glad you had a great birthday!

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Happy belated birthday!