Monday, June 27, 2011

Come and Listen

Did you have a great weekend? I did as always! :) I thought I would try something different today and do a Music Monday post, I saw this on a blog I was reading and thought it would be fun!

Last night I started out reading a blog and it led me to another, to another, to another and before I knew it I had been reading for over two hours. Does this ever happen to anyone else? I felt like I kept finding posts that were meant for me to read about inspiration, relationships, God's will, God's timing and how blessed each and everyone of us really are!

I found this song on a friend's blog and it's about all the blessings we have and I thought it was very fitting for my blog since it's called b.mary & blessed :)

You may have to read the lyrics to really know what he's saying. It's called Come and Listen by David Crowder Band.


I hope you have a wonderful Monday :)

4 comments:

The 'Ssippi Scoop said...

Hi Brittany. Thanks for the sweet comment. I guess you read where I have 2 more girls on the way so the blog should get interesting really soon. Oh but how right you are - we are all so blessed. I'm originally from Oneonta, north of bham. Went to Auburn, War Eagle, and then got my masters at uab. My husband is from mississippi so that's where I am now.

Anonymous said...

I love to go from blog to blog and find new and interesting people. So glad you found mine! I love this song and David Crowder. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Jo said...

I love love LOVE that song!

Ruth said...

I can get sucked in for hours reading blogs.