Friday, June 17, 2011

My First Birchbox

A few weeks ago I found Birchbox.com on someone's blog. It is a website that will mail you 5 samples each month of the best brands in makeup, skincare, fragrance, body and hair products for only $10 a month. Our of those 5 samples there will be on full sized product that is usually worth a lot more than the $10 you paid.

Yesterday I received my first package and I was so excited to see what was in it!

Here is a closer up shot of everything that was in the box!
Kate Spade perfume, toner, hair serum, towelettes, blush
As you can see the full sized blush I got is worth $26 so I think I got a deal!

The Laura Geller blush/highlighter was the full-sized product. I will have to let you all know which products are my favorite! If you are interested in joining Birchbox click here

4 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

This is so cool! I may totally have to do this!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this!!! Thank you for sharing. That's amazing!

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. Are you kidding me? That's amazing! I have to sign up for this asap! :) Thanks for sharing!

I would love for you to stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog. My latest post features my weekend in Laguna Beach! Happy Monday! :)

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Jodie said...

Mine was a little different from yours!! I got a really awesome tanner and moisturizer for oily skin.