Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays... A Quote You Need to See!

I am soo sorry I waited this late to post, but I thought this quote was perfect for wordless wednesday! This quote has made me realize a lot of things the past few days with my guy problems, but it also has made me think about life in general so I just wanted to share it with everyone! :)

Sooooo true!

Can't wait to link up tomorrow with Southern Charm for Thankful Thursday! I just love reading her blog so make sure you go check it out and link up!! 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for supporting my link up! I think it's really important to take time out to remember all we have to be thankful for :)

That quote is so true! I've actually been thinking about that a lot lately with me and my husband talking about trying to have kids when I'm not done with school yet. I'm sure it will all work out how it's supposed to!

Anonymous said...

What a good quote!!! I've never thought of it that way, but it's true!!!

I missed out on Rebecca's link up today, but I'm gonna hit it next week for sure!!!

Brittany said...

Rebecca- You are so right that everything will work out exactly how it is supposed to!! Good luck with everything :)

Sarah Kate- I thought it was good too because it really made me think!