Thursday, August 4, 2011

thankful thursday


I have so many things in my life to be thankful for!

{1}
I am thankful my mom's birthday was a success! I have more surprises for her this weekend, I will share with y'all Monday!

{2} 
I am thankful I get to see most of my family this weekend! They are coming up for the surprise mentioned above :)

{3} 
I am thankful I get to go see Emily graduate from The University of Alabama, Saturday. She was supposed to graduate in May, but due to the tornado on April 27th, UA rescheduled. The May graduates will now walk with the Summer grads. I am so proud of her! :)
Here we are at my graduation last year
{4}
I am thankful for giveaways. Make sure you check out Ashlyn at my unrehearsed life to win the new Mat Kearney cd. 

Also, check out Rebecca at Southern Charm to win a $25 credit to her etsy shop, she has really cute stuff!

{5}
As always, I am thankful for God's grace, Wes, my family and my friends! :)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Brekke said...

Looks like her party was fun :) Yay!!

Sandra said...

Awww, I am loving these "thankful" posts! Very nice picture of you and your mom! She's 50??? No way!

Rebecca said...

Glad your mom had a great birthday! My mom's birthday was this week too, but I didn't get to spend it with her. Luckily she's coming up this weekend so we have lots of special stuff planned :) Loved reading your list of thankfuls! Thanks for linking up!!

P! said...

Your mom looks so young- hard to believe it was a 50th birthday!! Glad you had fun though. Hope you have an equally enjoyable weekend! :)