Monday, October 17, 2011

October Birchbox

I finally got my October Birchbox Thursday. I will be honest.. I was kinda disappointed because when I started Birchbox I received a full sized item the very first month and since then they have all been little samples. I am starting to wonder if it worth the $10 a month. Does anyone else feel this way? I keep wondering if I should cancel my membership, but then I always think... maybe next month it will be better. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the products I have gotten, I just don't know if it's worth the money. So don't let me discourage you from joining because I always hear rave reviews! If you want to check out more about Birchbox you can go here
Here is what was in my box
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull Gloss- Can't wait to try this!
Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask
Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment
Wool & Cashmere Shampoo
Laura Geller Tinted Under Makeup Primer
I have tried this before and really liked it.

What did you get in your box? Are you satisfied with your samples?

Bama won again! They are ranked #2 right now, roll tide :) 
Did you do anything fun this weekend?

3 comments:

Lindsey Leigh said...

No you are not the only one. I am feeling the EXACT same way about Birchbox. Like your stuff is waaaay different than mine. Only thing that was the same was the Laura Gellar spackle, which I already have used and do love. your stuff is WAY better than the stuff I have gotten. Like mine are all REALLY REALLY tiny. I have never gotten a full sized product and the only thing I have gotten that I would use again is a pony tail holder :\ dissapointment sets in. I feel like for $10 a month you should also get more than 4 or 5 samples. That's $2 a sample and I am pretty sure the way that it works is they get the samples free in return for selling the product.

katie@tulsadetails said...

We got the exact same box. I really liked everything in mine and the Argon oil has worked great. I decided to cancel, though. I love the novelty of the box, but with the exception of the argon oil, I have only just tested a couple of products once. I figured I could just buy products outright for the $120 I will save. But I'm always curious about the next box!! So we'll see!!

Savannah said...

Bummer about the decline in the Birchbox. I haven't joined yet, but am considering. Who doesn't love a month "gift" in the mail? :) Hopefully you will love some of the samples included after you try them. Happy Monday!