Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am linking up with Rebecca for Thankful Thursday. Make sure to go by and visit her and join the link up!

{1} There has been a lot going on lately and I know I need to keep my head up and...
I love Nemo! So much I named one of my dogs after him haha

{2} Speaking of dogs, my brother is on fall break this week so he came home today and guess who he brought:
I love this lil man. He is soo cute! :)

{3} I am thankful Bama is still on a winning streak! The big game against LSU will be next Sat.

{4} I am thankful that the weekend is coming up soon. I have a lot of fun things planned. On Saturday it is my boyfriend's birthday so I can't wait to celebrate with him! :)

I hope you all have a great Thursday! :)

7 comments:

Brekke said...

Oh my word, that puppy is SO cute!!

Ashley said...

Love the picture of you and your boyfriend! And the puppy is beyond precious!

-Crystal said...

I left you an award on my blog! be sure to go check it out! :)

Michelle P said...

I want that puppy!

Kindra said...

i need to remind myself to just keep swimming too!

Amberly Enich said...

Thanks for following! Love your blog. My husband and his family are actually from Altoona/Albertville area. He went to Walnut Grove High School. My nieces and nephews live in Boaz!

ROLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Married...with a Pup said...

Like your new blog header!! Aww, the puppy is way too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!