Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesdays.. Monograms

Happy Wednesday!
Make sure to link up with Michelle for Pinteresting Wednesdays 
& Daphne for Semi Wordless Wednesdays

You can find me on Pinterest
Everyone has been "pinning" really cute monograms lately so I thought I would share them with you

I thought this was really cute
I need one of these for my room
Great baby gift!
I want to make these
Too cute
I wonder where I could order this?
This might be something I could make
Perfect for the hallway
This is a very creative drawer handle
This would look great on the front door

I hope you have a great day :)

7 comments:

Kelli Herrington said...

I absolutely love monograms. I love everything you have!!! these are wonderful and makes me smile. Monograms just makes everything better! Hope u have a great week girl!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I can never get enough monograms! I love that second one!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love these pins! I want monogrammed everything!

Shari said...

I seriously love every one of these. The first and last may be my favorites though. Thanks for sharing. :) Be sure to stop by my blog for my current giveaway from Crate & Barrel.

Savannah said...

I love a good monogram! So many neat ideas in this post. Thanks for sharing!

Natasha in Oz said...

Lots of fun stuff here. Glad I found you via Daphne!

Best wishes and happy pinning,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Ivory said...

Love that monogrammed frame in the hallway! What a gorgeous home idea. Thanks for sharing :)

Ivory xx