Friday, November 4, 2011

The Post about Shopping, Football and Justin Beiber

    Yay, it is Firday! What are you plans for the weekend?
Saturday I will be watching football
If you haven't heard by now.. Alabama is playing LSU
Alabama is ranked #2 and LSU is ranked #1
This game will be intense like the National Championship
The winner of this game will most likely be going to the Championship
I am so excited!
Yesterday, I went to Christmas Village, it was so much fun. My mom and I met up with my aunts and cousin and did a lot of shopping. I did buy a few things, but I won't post pictures of the items since the person could be reading this blog :) There were houndreds of booths. My mom and I stayed 6 hours and I feel that we went through the bottom part at a fast pace. I know some people go whe it opens and stay all day so they can take their time.
Here I am with my mom, aunts and cousin
This was the bottom level
This was a picture when we first walked in the door
My mom and I
Moving on to celeb news...
Could this guy a dad?
Mariah Yeater supposedly filed a paternity suit against Mr. Beiber. She said she went to his concert 13 months ago and they had unprotected sex which led to her pregnancy. She gave birth to a boy in July. Of course Justin is saying this information is all false, but I guess only time will tell. You can read the story here
Do you think the story is real?

9 comments:

Jodie said...

Looks like an amazing shopping day!

No, I do not believe Justin is a father!! I'm sorry but he has tons of people around him and I doubt they would let him do something so stupid! ha! I think the girl is just so obsessed with the Beibs, and wanted to get attention! I guess we shall see though... who knows!

Unknown said...

ROLL TIDE!

And no I don't think its real.

Melissa Blake said...

I REALLY doubt the Biebs is the father. It's probably some fan just trying to get in the spotlight...

Savannah said...

What is this shopping event you speak of? Looks like something I would totally enjoy! What a fun family girl's day!

Good luck with the game!

Unknown said...

I'm a Clemson girl all the way, but I will be tuning in to the LSU / Alabama game for sure! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas bazaar's like that! Glad you had fun. And NO! There's no way J. Beebs can be a daddy!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, would you mind if I used two of your photos from Christmas Village? I'll make sure to link them to your page! I just got so overwhelmed and excited that I didn't even think to take pictures!

Anonymous said...

Did you seriously stay 6 hours?? Britt! Mom, Kels Bells and I hurried through in a little over 2 hours.. and my feet were tired after!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Ahhh that Christmas village looks amazing! I hope the rest of your weekend was fabulous!