Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap and New Years Eve Expectations

Hello friends, I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine was! I was blessed beyond measure with all the gifts I received. I will save the post where I show you all my presents for tomorrow, but I can tell you that I am getting DVR hooked up today! That was number one on my Santa list. I have missed having it so bad. Also later this week I want to show you all the great things I received from my stocking stuffer swap and my Gogo Girlfriend box. 

I had to go ahead and show you this picture of our dog Polo, he was ready for Santa
With today being Wednesday and it being the last one of the year, I thought I would show my favorite pins regarding New Years! 
I wish I could be there!
This is one of my dreams!
Since I will not be there, I will hang out with friends
Wearing this, or
this, or
Eating these..
at my New Years Party
and at midnight...
kiss... 
him :)
Here are some fun this to do with your family on NYE
Don't forget to make your New Years Goals
Just change the date!
love Auld Lang Syne especially the version in this movie:

What are you New Years Eve Plans?

Make sure to link up with Michelle for Pinteresting Wednesdays
and Daphne for Semi-Wordless Wednesdays

6 comments:

Holly said...

Love the NYE pins! Gets me so in the mood for this weekend. And are those cookies?1 Adorable!

Unknown said...

What a fun post with lots of fun ideas! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that 2012 is full of blessings in your life!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

I am so glad you found my blog! :) 1. I can't wait to see what you got in your GoGo girlfriend (before signing up for Birchbox, I was really undecided about which one I should pick btwn the two boxes).
2. I love you have a dachshund! I had one growing up and my boyfriends parents still have theirs. :)
3. You have Sex and the City soundtrack playing at the end of this post...how could I not like you!? ;)

<3Emma

Katie said...

OOOOO, little Polo looks adorable!! It looks like he is getting a little better wearing the clothes! Poor Brutus HATES hats so I don't think he would ever pose like that with a big hate on!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Awww Polo!!! Catching up on your posts.
Looks like you had a great Christmas (you scored with the prezzies) ... Happy 2012!