Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Did You Know It's Ask Your Guy to Marry You Day?

It's Wednesday, my favorite day to blog!
There are two reasons to blog today...
Semi-Wordless Wednesday & Pinteresting Wednesday!
Link up with me here and here to join in

Have you had a great week so far?
I have been busy at work,at least it's only 3 weeks till spring break!

Today is also leap day
I read an interesting fact that it has been called "bachelor day" because women are known to ask their boyfriend to marry them on this day and it is totally normal.
Have you ever heard this? I am new to this one.
Wes said if I didn't ask him today I would have to wait four more years, ha.
I told him I would leave it up to him to do the asking ;)
Well on to my pins.. I might or might not have pinned some of these to my wish list, my birthday is only 3 months away :)





Source: Uploaded by user via Brittany on Pinterest

I LOVE this dress. The color is amazing!


Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest

I really plan on getting the iphone soon and I would love to have this cover.
Source: houzz.com via Brittany on Pinterest

A 2 story closet.. wow
I can wish right?
Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest

These bookmarks are too cute!

I might go with a different color pillow but, the quatrefoil is amaze
Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest

How cute is this?
I need one for my classroom

I am so ready for spring clothing! 

What are you going to do today? 
Maybe ask your boyfriend to marry you? haha
Have a great day! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where that dress is from?

erica said...

Oh my word I am adoring that pillow! xo

Bev said...

holy cow-rowni.. that hot pink dress makes me swoon!!!

and wowwwww- if I had a two-story closet, I'd move my bed in there!!! LOVE IT!

lori said...

i adore ALL of your pins. i need a hot pink dress in my closet now. and im going to need to check out the rest of your pins... because obviously, we have the same taste.

Jessica Blimbaum said...

I just got an iPhone and I am obsessed.. and I am a huge fan of pastel colored jeans! So glad they are "cool" now ;)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am obsessed with that closet!!

Chelsea said...

That last outifit is AMAZING. Seriously. I would live in that, if I had it.

Ruth said...

What a wonderful dream come true a two story closet would be.

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with that dress!

Heather said...

Leap Year or not...my boyfriend will most definitely have to ask ME to marry HIM...not the other way around, haha!

Kelli Herrington said...

I awarded your blog, I'm loving these pins

Miss Southern Prep said...

I LOVE that pink dress and the monogrammed pillow! You know I love a good monogram!! Have a wonderful day!