Monday, April 23, 2012

Photo Dump & Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!
Can you believe this is the last full week of April?
Time is flying
Only 4 more Mondays till school is out!
Did you have a good weekend? 

This new blogger might take a while to get used to. 
I wanted to post some pictures from the past two weeks 
This weekend was relaxing for me.
Friday night, Wes and I decided to stay in have a movie night, but..
like the grandma and grandpa we are we both fell asleep within the first 30 mins of the movie
I said you would think the first night of the weekend I would be able to stay awake haha
Saturday morning I did a little retail therapy with my mom
Saturday night, I went with Wes's sister & aunts to see The Lucky One.
We got to the theater in time, but decided to shop once we got there
well... by the time we got in line to buy our tickets they announced they were sold out!
So we went and shop a little more and got yogurt!
Sunday was church then Wes and I wanted to start a new show on Netflix since we finished How I Met Your Mother so we decided on 30 Rock. We watched the first two episodes and I would say it was alright, I need to watch a few more episodes before I totally judge it.
Do you watch 30 Rock? What do you think about it?

Well it's time for my photo dump:
The cake I made this weekend for a co-workers daughter
At church yesterday! :)
My cousin and I were really into taking pics last weekend, ha
Doggie love :)
A cake I did two weeks ago
Bama has another national championship!
Back to back years Bama gymnastics are the champs!
It's great to be from Alabama, roll tide!!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! We went to see Titantic 3D
and while we were there they anounced that The Lucky One was sold out! Crazy!! Hope you have a great week & ROLL TIDE! ;)

erica said...

Loving the cakes! Your writing on them is amazing. Whenever I write on a cake it loos tragic. xo

Brandy Bruce said...

Happy Monday to you too! As for TV shows, I love every season of the Good Wife! And I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones right now. But those are a little heavier than HIMYM or 30 Rock. My husband and I both like King of Queens, it's hilarious.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

The new Blogger is def taking some getting used to...although I do like how easy it is to post photos.

You are a cake making machine! They are amazing! And I love the pic of you in the flowers and with the dog :)

Unknown said...

looks like you had a lovely weekend! I am in love with your hair- so thick, gorgeous and healthy! jealous! xo

Heather said...

I am totally jealous of your icing handwriting!!! Those cakes are gorgeous, the kind you don't wanna mess up and eat!

My blogger hasn't changed to the new interface, but I figured it would be like getting used to the new Facebook. Have a great week!!

Elsha said...

love this pictures and you are gorgeouS! xo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Wow your cakes are awesome! I am so impressed!

Savannah said...

Those cakes are incredible! You should blog more about your process. :)