Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ideas for Movie Night

Happy Tuesday! 
What movies have you watched lately? 
Wes upgraded his Netflix account to get two movies so that I could take advantage of it too, haha. We have been watching each others picks and having "movie night" like every night. Probably the best movie we have been so far is Water for Elephants, even Wes said he really liked it. 
I should have known I would love anything with a love story and an elephant. I know I am a little late in the game on that one because I remember you all saying it was a great movie and book. I really would like to read it now! I have always been one to think the book was better than the movie so I hope it doesn't disappoint.  

Some of the other movies we have watched:

Pretty intense. I would like to read the book

Could you imagine living like this?!

Have you seen any of these movies? If so, what did you think about them?
We have like 20 movies in the queue, but I would love suggestions.
Let me know what movie we need to watch next! :)

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I loved 'In Time'! Such an interesting concept. I really enjoyed that one. Have yet to see the others though.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I loved Water for Elephants! I read the book first, and I was impressed with the book to movie adaptation. Of course things were left out, but they did a great job :)

Lauren H Edmondson said...

I actually watched all of these movies except Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on the plane from Raleigh to Rome when I went on our trip - liked them all, In Time was especially crazy, I definitely couldn't imagine living that way and not being able to "grow old" with my friends and loved ones.

Heather said...

My fiance and I both really liked Water for Elephants! I will admit though that I hated the WfE book...the movie was much better!