Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Fun

How was everyone's weekend? It was stormy the whole weekend here in Alabama. Friday night I did go out with the family to O'Charleys to get some yummy loaded cheesy potato soup! I bet it makes your mouth water just looking at it.

Also, Friday night we went to the Verizon store for my brother to get the iphone. He was very excited about getting it and now I think I will want one too! I have heard a rumor that the new iphone 5 might be coming out this summer so maybe I should wait. Has anyone else heard this rumor?


On Saturday night in between tornado warnings, Wesley, George, Alix and I went to Sonic to get some treats. I love hot fudge sundaes just because of the hot fudge, but whenever I ask for mostly hot fudge no one listens. So tonight I ordered a medium cup of just hot fudge. The person taking the order had to ask the manager if they could do that and she came back and said she could and it would only cost $3.00! I was shocked that it was that cheap and I was really excited! I will need to post the pictures of it in the next blog. Needless to say, I could only eat a few spoon fulls because it was so rich. 

Sunday we all went to church and then I traveled back to Gulf Shores. It was such a great weekend!
  

No comments: