Friday, June 3, 2011

I May Be Behind...

I am sure I am the probably the last to find things out. I was late to realize what Stumbleupon was and now I didn't know what I was missing with Pinterest! I always wondered where everyone found their cute quotes! Has it been around long? I guess technically I have only been blogging for 2 months so maybe there's a lot more for me to learn, haha. Here are a few of the pictures I found today!

It really is!
I think about this verse everyday!
Awesome scenery
I have never seen this before!
This may be one of the cutest pictures ever!
I may have gotten some really good news about a job opening, so pray that everything will work out!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Let me know if there are any other websites that have cute pictures or quotes because I probably have never heard of it, haha.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Don't fret. I just started with Pinterest THIS week. So you're not the only one :)

Hines-Sight said...

Good luck with your job. I'm on Pinterest, but haven't done anything with it yet.

Married...with a Pup said...

LOL, you are definitely not the last one! I've never heard of stumbleupon. Newly following!

Keeping up with Kindra said...

good luck with the job! i totally know how it is to search! i just started my new job a little over a month ago. and by the way, these pictures make me smile!

Kindra

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

i adore Pinterest I am too ashamed to type how many hours I day I spend on it!