Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

What a great Labor Day Weekend! I hope yours was enjoyable as well :) The weekend included football, friends, good food and lots of rain from tropical storm Lee.

First of all.. Alabama won 48-7 over Kent State! We had so much fun at the game.
Dillon, Alix, George, Me and Wes headed to the game
My brother and me
Me and my mom
Me and Wes :)
Emily, Taylor and I on the Quad
Waiting on the game to start
Tropical Storm Lee has brought a lot of rain to our state as well as Mississippi and Louisiana this weekend. I think where I live we got around 10 inches. 
On Monday we stayed indoors most of the day due to the rain, but that night I went with my boyfriend's family to Top O the River to celebrate a birthday. We had a great time! 
Daleigha, Wes and myself
What all did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Our streets looked like that after Irene! No fun - hope it clears up soon! Love college football season - looks like you guys had a great time! Xoxo