Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pinteresting Wedneday.. Fall Fashion

I hope everyone is having a great day! Today I am linking up with Michelle for Pinteresting Wednesday and showing off my favorite fall fashions. I love all of these outfits and items! I am going to try to remember these styles for my upcoming fall wardrobe.








Which one was your favorite? I wish I had all of them! Are there any trends you are wanting to try out? I am excited leopard seems to be in season! Make sure to link up with The Vintage Apple today to show us your favorite pins. You can also find my boards here if you would like to follow. Have a great day! :)

6 comments:

*Butler, Party of 4* said...

I LOVE Pinterest and I haven't even joined yet!! (I can't handle another internet addiction...my husband would leave me! LOL!) I just love seeing all the beautiful things my friends "pin"....

You have LOVELY taste, my dear!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Pamela said...

LOVE all of the outfits!! :)

Katie said...

Seriously love all of these!!! Are we following each other yet?!?? I'm going right now to check it out =)

Courtney said...

I want a pair of Tory Burch Revas so bad!!!

erica said...

Great post! Fall is my favorite time of the year and I especially love the fashion!

xo

Anonymous said...

hey lovely, thanks for checking out my blog... and commenting... i love the bag in the second to last pic... eek i want it ha ha...

following you back... love your blog =)

xx