Monday, October 31, 2011

What is Your Favorite Halloween Candy?

Today is Halloween! I bet tonight will be very busy for most everyone going to parties, trick or treating, maybe even going to a haunted house. I am not sure what I am doing tonight, but I hope a scary movie is involved! What are your plans?

This weekend my church had a harvest festival and my mom and dad's little sunday school class has a put put golf booth. She had a lot of candy to give away and some of it came home with her. I may or may not have had an air head or two :) What is your favorite halloween candy? I love candy corn and milky ways!

I wonder what this years candy will be

These would be cute to make
Meringue ghosts- I think these are too cute
I have been meaning to try those m&m's. Are they good?
This is a neat idea

Are you dressing up this year?
Here is a costume guide for every century. I thought this was cool!
I hope you have a great day! Don't eat too much candy :)


8 comments:

Lauren said...

Those pictures are too cute! I love snickers and twix bars!

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

York Peppermint Patties and Reese PB Cups are my favorite!

Marian said...

I've always been a sucker for candy corn...even though I almost always make myself sick eating it cause I just can't stop:)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun post :) I'm hoping my night involves a scary movie too! Have a great Halloween!

Ruth said...

Love the candy pictures. My favorite candy is the pumpkin candy corn.

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

REESES! Obsessed and I cannot get them in Germany, bleh.

Savannah said...

Loved learning about candy and Halloween through this post! Who knew tootsie rolls were the most popular candy in 2010? Happy Halloween!

alyssa said...

found you through follow fest...such a cute (& informative post!)

glad to see i'm not the only reese's addict around :)

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com