Friday, November 18, 2011

It Has Just Been One of Those Weeks..

This week has been one of those weeks where you seem to worry about every little thing. I think being a 23 year old with a degree, but no full time job, who wants to start her life doesn't help. There are several job prospects and trying to get everything together for them has been quite stressful. I seem to be a natural worrier, but I have tried to tell myself everything will work out for the best! So if you wouldn't mind sending a prayer for me I would appreciate it! :) A few of my favorite verses have really helped me the past few days so I thought I would share them with you.



Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

Savannah said...

Wishing you a very worry free weekend!

Kelli Herrington said...

Yes you are right no worries because he has his plan for you already laid out! I love these verses also. I will def send a prayer your way!
Have a great Thanksgiving and rest aside your worries! XOXOXO

memory said...

said a prayer for you, hunn! love these signs! i believe all of them and they are so true<3

Southern Peacock said...

praying for God to settle your heart!

Fash Boulevard said...

i know exactly how you feel. i was in this exact place last year. you should read my new about me tab at the top of my blog. we've all been in your place. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/