Thursday, December 15, 2011

Recent Purchases

I have been Christmas shopping a lot in the past two weeks, but I'll be honest that I have been buying a lot of myself too. Is that bad? haha I wanted to show you everything, but sometimes I would buy one item for myself and one as a gift for one of my friends, so because of that I will just post a few of the items. 

I love these flats from GAP
They are cute with most outfits, I have received a lot of compliments on them
I love this pattern
I couldn't figure out the name of it until yesterday
This is an oversized throw from Kirklands
I went into Dress Barn the other day and found a steal
There heels were only $10! I thought they were too cute

Best bra ever! It is Assets by Sara Blakely 
You will love it!
I told you I love this pattern
I found this cute lamp at my favorite store.. TJ Maxx
Of course I had to have this tshirt to support my team! 
roll tide! 

Have you finished Christmas shopping? 
Do you like to shop for yourself? 

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

for some reason this year's christmas shopping as been the same for me! i find myself getting a present for someone while also grabbing something for myself! haha, but hey, i can't resist a good deal on shoes either!

Savannah said...

I'm guilty of the shopping for myself act too. Tis the season for great finds!

Anonymous said...

I love those leopard flats!

That pattern is usually called 'Quatrefoil'. :)

Anonymous said...

I have yet to begin!! I know, slap my wrists. I'm risking my well being this Saturday to go out to get some done.

Katie said...

Love your finds! I love that pattern too....so modern!