I found this on Pinterest last night and thought it was too cute. It's crazy that although I have been subbing for several months and be an official teacher for 2 weeks that I find most of these true for myself! I thought my teacher friends would enjoy this so I pasted my favorites here! You can check out the whole list here
How Do You Know You're A Teacher
by: Jeff Foxworthy
1. You can hear 25 voices behind you and you know exactly which one belongs to the child out of line
2. You walk into a store and hear the words, "It's "Ms. Purpura" and know you have been spotted.
3. You have trained yourself to go to the bathroom at two distinct times of the day- lunch and planning
4. You want to slap the next person who says, "Must be nice to work 7 to 3 and have summers off."
5. You can tell if it's a full moon without ever looking outside
6. You believe that unspeakable evil will befall you if anyone says, "the kids are sure mellow today."
7. You believe in aerial spraying of Ritalin
8. You can't pass the school supply aisle without getting at least 5 items!
9. You find true beauty in a can full of perfectly sharpened pencils
10. You understand, instantaneously, why a child behaves in a certain way after meeting his parents
Haha I thought these were too funny! Do you find these to be true for yourself?