Thursday, January 5, 2012

Words to Live By in the New Year

Since I missed Pinteresting Wednesday yesterday, I thought I would post today!
I had found some really good quotes regarding New Year resolutions
so I just had to share with you!

The only New Years resolutions that I have set was to go to bed earlier
Last night I put it to practice.. I was in bed by 11 and I feel good this morning!
I went back to work yesterday, but it was just a teacher workday
today the kids come back so feeling refreshed will be good
What is your New Years Resolution?
Have you stuck with it?

6 comments:

Holly said...

Love the more fun, less fear quote! I'm totally re-pinning that :)

jessica said...

More fun, Less fear! Exactly!!!

Happy New Year!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

My-cliffnotes said...

I love the last photo thats awesome.

erica said...

Fabulous quotes! xo

Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie said...

Ahh! Sorry about the last comment... I'm catching up on blogs and I had another comment thing open!! Anyways!! Love all the quotes and I hope 2012 is a great year for you!!