Friday, January 6, 2012

My First GoGogirlfriend Box

Well I told you I signed up for GoGogirlfriend right? I had never heard of it until a few weeks ago. It is a monthly makeup sample service almost like Birchbox, if you are familiar with it. I really liked Birchbox, but I did feel like I wasn't getting enough for my money. So being the unemployed college student that I was at the time I cancelled. I saw one a friends blog that she has received a GoGogirlfriend box and I was shocked at how much stuff she got in her box so I thought I would give it a shot. I would say that the stuff wasn't as "high-end" as Birchbox, but overall I was satisfied.
Here are the things I received:
{2} e.l.f eyelash curler
extra: Almond soap & floating candles

I know I received more items with this company than I did with Birchbox. I will stick around for a few months to see what I get. With it being Christmas time I haven't had time to test these products out, but when I do I will have a post on it. 

I also wanted to show you my two favorite products I have been trying out for a few months.
Pangea Organics and CeraVe moisturizer 
I love this toner. It smells good and seem to work well!
I got it from a former Birchbox
I got a sample brand of this at the Southern Women show and of course knowing me I will take any kind of freebie. haha I have been using the AM & PM moisturizer and love them! I can't wait to go buy the big bottles. I noticed the box was  14 dollars at our local walmart. 
Do anyone of you use Cetaphil? If so, do you love it?

What did you think of my first GoGogirlfriend box? If you want to get more information or sign up order  form I will post it here!

5 comments:

Kindra said...

oh neat! I cancelled my Birchbox because of the same reason. The last few times I received one I was super disappointed! I may have to check this one out.

Jenna said...

I am checking into this TODAY! Looks like you got lots of good stuff!!

Hope your Friday is fabulous!

Brittney Denman said...

I was going to cancel my birchbox.

I am going to switch to this one! Thanks for the post!!

Emma said...

I love my Birchbox, but like you-- I feel I am not getting enough products for what I pay, but I have also yet to try out everything in mine because I'm so busy. I am glad you shared with me so now I know. Hope you keep these up! :)

<3Emma

... said...

I hear these things are so fun! :) Thanks for stopping by today hun!