Thursday, February 2, 2012

(it's ok)

Happy... Thursday, but I wish it was Friday! At least the work week is almost over. Today I am going to link up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for the "It's Ok" post. So make sure to go by her blog so you can link up too!

It's Ok... that I painted my fingernails this color and...
I really do enjoy getting compliments on them everywhere I go
Including being stopped in Home Depot!

It's Ok... that I bought a really cute Nicole Miller Bathing Suit cover up tonight
and I fully intend to wear it as a dress tomorrow
with a sweater and leggings of course.
The print is similar but not the same and mine is strapless

It's Ok... that I have to get up early to be at a teacher meeting in the morning
but I plan to stay up like usual-
I can never get everything done that I need to

It's Ok... that I am addicted to watching the Bachelor
I don't know what it is bc like you all I hate the drama but yet
I watch every week and get sucked in! 
I really want to know who win, but I am trying to wait it out

It's Ok... that I have been rearranging my room and
there is piles of stuff that I do not know what to do with
and yet I still want to go shopping every day-- problem!

It's Ok... that I am really excited about seeing this little man this weekend
Can't wait :)

Do you have any "it's ok" moments?

10 comments:

Faison said...

That Deborah Lippman nail polish is gorgeous! I've been trying to get my hands on some for awhile, but it's sold out everywhere!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE that nail color. Not too much sparkle but just the perfect amount.

The Bachelor used to consume my life also, but I just can't get into this season. However, I can't wait for Emily to be the next Bachelorette!

Monica said...

Love the nail polish!

Holly said...

Cute nail polish! It's totally ok for all of these things :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ahhhh I want to squeeze that adorable pup! Too cute!!

That coverup is cute, rock it girl :)

Ally Garner said...

That cover-up is truly gorgeous. Now I want one! ;)

Sad to say the only thing I like about The Bachelor is every time I see a mention of the show I'm reminded to thank the good Lord for my husband.

lori said...

such cute polish!!! i love it.

and im sooo into the bachelor its slightly embarressing... im pulling for kacie b!

Katie said...

I agree - I think the bachelor is so dramatic and dumb but what it every week. I'm pretty sure that it'd have to get really bad for me to not watch it! : ) I'm a loyal fan!

Married...with a Pup said...

First, LOVE the nail color! I'll have to definitely purchase it. Second, I have a couple swimsuit cover ups that I wear as dresses as well! Lastly, will little Polo get any bigger? He is just the cutest and sooo tiny!

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

That nail polish is AMAZING!!! is it two different colors? Or just one?

happy Friday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/