Thursday, February 2, 2012

(it's ok)

Happy... Thursday, but I wish it was Friday! At least the work week is almost over. Today I am going to link up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for the "It's Ok" post. So make sure to go by her blog so you can link up too!

It's Ok... that I painted my fingernails this color and...
I really do enjoy getting compliments on them everywhere I go
Including being stopped in Home Depot!

It's Ok... that I bought a really cute Nicole Miller Bathing Suit cover up tonight
and I fully intend to wear it as a dress tomorrow
with a sweater and leggings of course.
The print is similar but not the same and mine is strapless

It's Ok... that I have to get up early to be at a teacher meeting in the morning
but I plan to stay up like usual-
I can never get everything done that I need to

It's Ok... that I am addicted to watching the Bachelor
I don't know what it is bc like you all I hate the drama but yet
I watch every week and get sucked in! 
I really want to know who win, but I am trying to wait it out

It's Ok... that I have been rearranging my room and
there is piles of stuff that I do not know what to do with
and yet I still want to go shopping every day-- problem!

It's Ok... that I am really excited about seeing this little man this weekend
Can't wait :)

Do you have any "it's ok" moments?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That Deborah Lippman nail polish is gorgeous! I've been trying to get my hands on some for awhile, but it's sold out everywhere!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE that nail color. Not too much sparkle but just the perfect amount.

The Bachelor used to consume my life also, but I just can't get into this season. However, I can't wait for Emily to be the next Bachelorette!

Monica said...

Love the nail polish!

Holly said...

Cute nail polish! It's totally ok for all of these things :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ahhhh I want to squeeze that adorable pup! Too cute!!

That coverup is cute, rock it girl :)

Anonymous said...

That cover-up is truly gorgeous. Now I want one! ;)

Sad to say the only thing I like about The Bachelor is every time I see a mention of the show I'm reminded to thank the good Lord for my husband.

lori said...

such cute polish!!! i love it.

and im sooo into the bachelor its slightly embarressing... im pulling for kacie b!

Katie said...

I agree - I think the bachelor is so dramatic and dumb but what it every week. I'm pretty sure that it'd have to get really bad for me to not watch it! : ) I'm a loyal fan!

Katie said...

First, LOVE the nail color! I'll have to definitely purchase it. Second, I have a couple swimsuit cover ups that I wear as dresses as well! Lastly, will little Polo get any bigger? He is just the cutest and sooo tiny!

jessica said...

That nail polish is AMAZING!!! is it two different colors? Or just one?

happy Friday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/